Wednesday, June 3, 2009

17-years in ministry-my first blog.


Welcome to my first blog.

Ever since God called me personally in 1992 and did a drastic change in my life, I felt I am restless if I can not share His blessings that made the kind of life that He gave me and my family now - a renewed christian...from the ways of the world to the ways of the Lord.

Christian Music is just one instrument that attracted me so much in the renewal process and is just one of God's gift to me,my wife and one of my daughters and hence it becomes part and parcel of our way of life as we dwell in this transit life.

We'll be covering a lot of things in this web log.


God’s Love made flesh coming your way… in this Blog.

God Bless....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pagerank

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers